Rumor has it, strange sounds have been heard coming from the woods behind the new Brewery. Claims have been made of something lurking behind the farmhouse. And is the new Dance Studio really haunted? Come find out on Friday, October 27th, at the Long Grove Historical Society’s 5th Annual Ghost Walk.
Each year the event has been getting bigger and better, and this year will not disappoint! A true village collaboration showcasing our community “spirit,” the Ghost Walk will feature skits involving community groups and businesses such as:
- Long Grove Community Church
- In Motion Dance
- Long Grove Performing Arts Academy
- Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Buffalo Creek Brewing
- Long Grove Lions Club
- Scout & Forge
- Country House of Long Grove
- Long Grove Arts & Music Council
- Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association
- Volunteer resident mischief-makers
- And of course, the Long Grove Historical Society
The event is family friendly and tours run 6:00 pm thru 9:30 pm, rain or shine. Guides will escort you on a one hour haunted walk through our historic downtown. Advance registration is required along with a donation of $10/adults and $5/children, ages K-8th grade. Reservations can be made online only at LongGroveHistory.org. Due to high demand, this event sells out by mid-October so please make your reservations today!